Two replacement cartridges for the Taser X26P/M26C/X26C.
TASER M26c is field-proven with more than ten years in operation. It uses the same TASER cartridges as the TASER X26 and features a 5 second charge cycle that can be re-applied if necessary. This model is the preferred choice of many professionals, yet is now available for purchase by regular citizens. TASER® Advanced M26c devices use proprietary technology to incapacitate dangerous subjects who pose a risk in a manner that is generally recognized as a safer alternative to other uses of force. TASER® technology saves lives every day throughout the world. The TASER® Advanced M26c utilizes compressed nitrogen to project two small probes 15 feet at a speed of 180 feet per second. These probes are connected to the TASER® device by high-voltage insulated wire. A 50,000 volt, 26 watt electrical signal is transmitted throughout the region where the probes make contact with the body or clothing, resulting in an immediate loss of the person's neuromuscular control, balance and the ability to perform coordinated actions.
- These black 15' range replacement cartridges contain probes, conductive wires, serialized tags and nitrogen propulsion.
- Most Effective Option in Personal Defense
- Keeps you Safe from a Distance of 15-Feet
- Designed to Incapacitate an Attacker
- Laser Sight to Improve Accuracy
- Stun Capabilities Further Protect Safety
- Trusted by Law Enforcement
- Product Dimensions: Height: 6.0 inches (15.2 cm), Length (w/o Cartridge): 7.1 inches (18 cm), Length (w/ Cartridge): 8.3 inches (21.1 cm), Width: 1.8 inches (4.6 cm), Weight (w/o Cartridge): 19.2 oz (544.3 g)
- Warranty: 1 year. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee for cartridges used in self-defense in the US.
- Taser M26C/X26/X26PC Cartridges Live 2 Pack Replacement
For Toll-Free Product Support Please Call: (866) 220-0272