Teddy Roosevelt once said "walk softly and carry a big stick". Many think he was referring to a powerful military but we are convinced he must have had the Streetwise Lightning Rod in mind! This unit brings new meaning to the expression, "the long arm of the law" by combining a super bright LED flashlight with an extremely powerful 18 inch long stun baton. Whether you are a police officer, a security guard, or an ordinary civilian you will have the confidence to walk anywhere knowing you are well protected.
- Powerful Stun Baton: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit, it creates an intimidating electric sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound don't stop him, a jolt from this unit will.
- Grab Guard Stun Strips: The electric current is extended down the sides of the unit in order to shock anyone who would attempt to take it from you.
- Rechargeable: Recharge cord (included) plugs into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries.
- Long Reach: This is one of our longest stun batons! At 18 inches long, this baton allows you to defend yourself while keeping you at a safe distance from your attacker.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
- Rubberized Armor Coating: Protects the unit and ensures a firm grip.
- Holster Included: A durable holster is included for easy carrying.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Lightning Rod Stun Baton is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Streetwise Lightning Rod 7,000,000 Stun Baton Rechargeable
- Recharge Cord
- Nylon Holster with Belt Loop
*Actual Voltage out put is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 7,000,000 or more volts.
Stun Gun FAQs
Click Here for Stun Gun Restrictions
For Toll-Free Product Support Please Call: (866) 220-0272